Tuesday, April 17, 2012

That's what we call "burnout" kids...

Wow, talking about falling off. Still trained. Did the crossfit open with friends. Was so out of it I didnt even submit my scores. I can admit I've been out having too much fun.... food, drinks, friends, ect... with no real focus on training. Most wods were 50-80% effort and of my programming for my small class at AF, strength work was about the same intensity. Now that all that is out of my system, need to get back to work and tracking what I do.

Decided to follow The Outlaw Way. First, because I like the format. Strength/skill work every day, all wods under 15mins. I really feel this is the way to go, especially for competitions. The strength/skill work follows a great program and adds in the more difficult gymnastics moves (a definite weakness of mine). Looking forward to using this and passing up a few friends ability-wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment